Story of Life-ista <3
Semut Kongkiak Merbahaya

Saturday 9 March 2013 @ 02:20 | 0 Comment [s]

assalamualaikum
aku selalu memang malas hapdet lately
but this is very important
korang pernah dengar semut 'Kongkiak' ?
these are some of Kongkiak's pictures


ni Kongkiak mat/minah saleh



ni Kongkiak negro


okay ,mesti korang keep asking
why aku post pasal Kongkiak ni ?
of course lah related to me 
this is my online diary and I'll tell all my life-ista in here
alright ,aku story mory

last night (8 March 13) ,dad asked us to go dinner
and kitorang pakai sempoi je lah .
malam kan .
aku pakai slipper and bukak pintu kereta as usual
pijak atas rumput as rumah kitorang rumah kampung 
suddenly ,I felt like satu sarang lebah
datang sengat kaki aku
and ouchhh !!
aku hentak2 dekat rumput but it didn't work
I ran towards dad and hentak lagi dekat simen
while tepis pakai tangan which kena gigit juga
they didn't give chance and serang habis-habisan 
after dad asked me what happened and I told him 
syazwani and mom really surprised
mom got back into the house and got me minyak gamat

"Chubby naik tadi takde kena pun ,"
"Hahaha ,kau pulak kena macam mana ," syazwani perli aku ==
"Mana orang tau ,"
"Tuh lah ,malam2 pijak simen je ,"

but seriously what I want to convey is
sakit dia kalah LEBAH 
so ,can you imagine 
like the others insects ,diorang macam merayap dulu
and then sengat
but this little mean creatures didn't give us chance
then rasa gatal2 sikit lah .

after dinner ,aku search google
and straight forward nak cerita .
okay ,this is creepy 


kesan gigitan Kongkiak


I don't know whether it's true or not
sumpah aku tengok banyak kali aku nak muntah
tekak aku loya gilaaa 
and I wanna share my feeling towards them 
---> group batch 1995




macam2 respond diorang
ada yang kata macam charlie 
banyak spesies haaa



charlie angels


kena zoom kot semut charlie ni
based on my friend's statement lah .




ada yang suruh sapu ubat but then
I realize minyak gamat tertinggal dalam kereta ==

apa yang aku takut sekarang 
effect dia bila aku bangun tidur

chiao !

P/S -pray for my sole and palm to be much better :D


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner

# my friend says to me ,"I'm not PERFECT ,I'm a kid who pushes the door when it says pull"
# i look at her and reply ,"I stil don't know the meaning of PERFECT ,I'm a teenager who pushes the door when it says 'we're close'"


TODAY





Stuffs


Diary Mine Site







People

Lavalife Dating Site



Let's Talk!



Life-ista ! <3



JUMPERZ 0812




IS




us




dad-chubby-me




me - chubby - sis - mom <3




he - the handsome cousin ;)





he's my 'brother' yang gilaaa



Traffics






Nuffnang





The Credits


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Fully Edited : Syazen